Wednesday, November 12, 2014

EPCOT WEDNESDAY

Wednesday it was time to head to Epcot!  We weren't sure if this day could possibly be as fun as all the other days we'd had because we didn't know much about that park, but it was another awesome day!  We started out by meeting Mickey, Goofy and Minnie Mouse and getting pictures/autographs.  Myla really gave Minnie Mouse big hugs!  She was really starting to get into meeting the different characters by this day. 
We had just a little time before heading to Soarin' so we decided to take an indoor boat ride, not really knowing much about it.  It turned out that we all really liked it!  It showed how we live off the land and it goes through a bio dome that showed how they grow all kinds of edible plants to be eaten at the Disney Resort.  It was so interesting and Myla actually wanted to ride it twice...so we did!
We used our Fast Passes for Soarin' and, boy, were were glad we did!  The line would have been very long without the passes, but when we were done we could understand why!  It was amazing!!  It was like you were hang gliding through California!  Myla wasn't quite sure about it at first, but I loved it and so did mommy and daddy!  Myla liked it by the end, but it was a tad scary for her. 
Next it was to the Nemo ride and then to watch the dolphins and manatee.  We also got to talk to the turtle, Crush, from the movie Finding Nemo and he was really cool, dude!  The last ride we went on was inside the huge ball we walked by when we first got to the park.  It was pretty neat...and it was air conditioned so both of us darlings liked it!
Once we finished the rides, we headed to the other part of Epcot, the World Showcase.  I really loved this part of the day!  We got to see Norway, China, Japan, France, Moracco, Germany, England, Italy and so many more countries!  Norway had a great Frozen store that we loved looking in.  China was my favorite and we spent almost 2 hours there!  We watched a movie about China, looked at some exhibits, watched some Chinese acrobats AND met Mulan!  I love Mulan and so I was super happy to get to see her.  Myla fell asleep in China, but it was okay because we knew a nap would go a long way!
All the countries had foods to try and so many neat things to see!  I loved the Canadian Loggers.  They had a competition and I thought it was so much fun to watch!  The highlight of England was getting to meet Mary Poppins.  She said that me and Myla were, "perfectly well mannered children!"
Mommy's favorite part of the day was meeting Belle.  She liked that so much because of the conversation that I had with Belle.  I asked her what happened to Gaston.  She said she was not sure and that he was, "positively primeval."  Then she asked me what we do when we see boys like that and I thought for a second before saying, "I don't know...punch them in the face?"  My parents laughed and laughed and Belle said, "Well my goodness, I was going to say we run the other way!"
We walked around all day and made sure to take in all the sights we could!  I couldn't believe how fast our time at Epcot had gone!
That night we had a great dinner, swam in the pool and had a blast going down the water slides!  We had another fabulous time and it was almost bed time when I realized that we only had one more day in at the parks!  It didn't take long when our heads hit the pillows for all of us to fall fast asleep!




































No comments:

Post a Comment